Going green starts at home. Contribute to the well being of your community and the long term health of the planet with these simple ideas:
- Wash laundry in cold water instead of hot
- Turn the lights off when you leave the room
- Combine all your errands for the week in one trip
- Ride a bike or walk to destinations that are close by
- Reuse scrap paper and let your children colour the back of used paper
- Unplug chargers and appliances that aren’t being used
Keep your world green and clean! World Environment Day post brought to you by Chas Everitt – Whale Coast.