A popular holiday destination, particularly during the whale season. Overberg has many quaint coastal villages with popular locations being Gansbaai, Pearly Beach, Kleinbaai, Betty’s Bay, and Vermont.
Tourists and locals can enjoy attractions and activities ranging from:
- Visit the Stony Point Penguin Colony in Betty’s
- Enjoy a Fynbos Trail and experience the true wonders of the Cape Floral Kingdom
- Museaums, restuarants and coffee shops can be frequented during those cold stormy days
- Have fun in the sun on several different beaches along the Whale Coast
- Tee off and Hermanus Golfclub
- Indulge in food, wine and craft beers at local markets
- Whale watching or shark cage diving
Explore the wealth and history through out this breath taking region and visit Overberg. Should you wish to invest in property in Overberg, the properties for sale usually fall into two categories: rural farm land and coastal property. This region offers a wide selection of properties and are often sought after by holiday makers.
Contact Overberg property specialists should you wish to buy or sell property in Overberg
Chas Everitt – Whale Coast Property