So the end of the year is just around the bend and I’m sure you couldn’t be happier! There are those of you who will already have your end-of-year holiday planned to a tee. Then, of course, there are those who haven’t even had time to think about it. Either way, the holiday season is coming up and you’ve got to be ready. Whether you are traveling across an ocean, driving to somewhere amazing in South Africa, or even staying put at home, you’ll want to be ready no matter what.
Now to make sure you are ready for your incredible holiday, we’ve put together a helpful checklist to make sure your getaway trip doesn’t unexpectedly break down. Make sure you have the following before you hit the road:
- House-sitter – Just one less thing to worry about.
- Suntan lotion – For obvious reasons.
- Your smile – So often overlooked but can make or break a vacation.
- Phone charger – Or even better one for your car. You don’t want to lose connection with the world.
- Cash for souvenirs – Be that cool friend, it’ll score you major points.
- Your trusty camera – To capture all the amazing memories and moments along the way.
- ID/Passport – Proof that you are a proud South African!
- Entertainment – Like books, music, board games and more; it’s time to start chilling out your way.
- Map/GPS – The sooner you get to your personal paradise, the better!
- Emergency Numbers – Save the person to contact in an emergency under ICE (In Case of Emergency)